THE PATH TO PERSONAL POWER (a TarcherPerigee paperback; on sale July 18th, 2017) by the bestselling author of THINK AND GROW RICH, Napoleon Hill.
In this compilation of never-before-published lessons transcribed from his own private discussions with billionaire Andrew Carnegie, Hill offers much-needed motivation to help readers create a detailed plan for achieving their dreams, with easy-to-follow instructions on how to:
- Discover their own DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE
- Transform this DEFINITENESS OF PURPOSE into its physical equivalent
- Reach their ultimate goal by completing small, daily tasks
- Create specific habits and acquire character traits that will lead to success
- Apply the practical use of the MASTER MIND PRINCIPLE in marriage, business, and spiritual life
- Use specific methods of GOING THE EXTRA MILE in their professional and personal lives
TarcherPerigee’s executive editor Mitch Horowitz discusses this remarkable work by Napoleon Hill.
author: Occult America; One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Shaped Modern Life
narrator: Alcoholics Anonymous; The Jefferson Bible
host: Origins; Midnight Archive
ABOUT MITCH HOROWITZ
A writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning, Mitch is a PEN Award-winning historian and the author of books including Occult America (Bantam); One Simple Idea: How Positive Thinking Reshaped Modern Life (Crown); and Mind As Builder: The Positive-Mind Metaphysics of Edgar Cayce (A.R.E. Press).
Mitch has written on everything from the secret life of Ronald Reagan to the war on witches for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Salon, Politico, and Time.com. He is the host of ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS, and he narrates audio books including Alcoholics Anonymous.