LISTEN to DR. DARIN INGELS
THE LYME SOLUTION:
A 5-Part Plan to Fight the Inflammatory
Auto-Immune Response and Beat Lyme DiseaseAccording to the CDC, over 300,000 cases of Lyme are reported every year in the United States, and it is one of the fastest-growing infectious diseases in the U.S. and Western Europe. Millions suffer from Lyme worldwide, and countless more have Lyme but don’t know it. THE LYME SOLUTION by Dr. Darin Ingels offers a thorough, holistic approach to treating this rampant disease. Unlike any other book on the market, Dr. Ingels not only focuses on the Lyme infection, he explores the chronic, inflammatory autoimmune response that Lyme triggers. As a result, the body is on high alert for too long. His plan bolsters patients’ faltering immune systems and assists them in recuperating from poor health.
THE LYME SOLUTION is a straightforward guide to how people with Lyme disease can advocate for their own health and use innovative treatments to maintain wellness. This book can help doctors and patients use the least invasive ways to facilitate treatment. By following his plan, patients can become even stronger than they were before the Lyme and better equipped to manage recurring symptoms.
In an interview, Dr. Ingels will discuss:
· Why Lyme is an autoimmune disease as much as an infection
· Why Lyme testing is so problematic
· Why long-term antibiotics often fail
· How Lyme mimics other illnesses and what to look out for
· The natural ways to treat Lyme
· The best diet for those suffering from Lyme
· The most effective exercise regime for those who have Lyme
· Kinds of herbs—not antibiotics—that help treat Lyme
· How to overcome chronic, debilitating symptoms of Lyme
· How to get better sleep when you have Lyme
· How parents can limit children’s risk of acquiring Lyme
· Ways parents can help children who have Lyme
Lyme Disease by the Numbers:
· 300,000 people are diagnosed with Lyme disease in the U.S. each year, but only 10% of those cases are reported to the CDC
· 3x increase in reported cases of Lyme disease since the 90s
· 823,000 Google searches per month for Lyme disease. Interest in the topic, particularly in the summer months, has steadily increased over time.
· 95% of reported cases of Lyme disease in 2015 came from the following states:
o New Hampshire
o New Jersey
o New York
o Rhode Island
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM, is a respected leader in natural medicine with numerous publications, international lectures, and more than twenty-six years of experience in the healthcare field. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in medical technology from Purdue University and his doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. He has worked as a clinical microbiologist/immunologist at Lutheran General Hospital, and is board-certified in Integrative Pediatrics. He is also a candidate for fellowship with the American Academy of Environmental Medicine. His practice focuses on chronic immune disorders, including Lyme disease, autism, allergies, asthma, recurrent or persistent infections, and other immune problems. Dr. Ingels uses diet, nutrients, herbs, homeopathy, and immunotherapy to help his patients achieve better health.
Tuesday, April 3, 2018
4/3/18 - A comprehensive, natural approach to treating acute and chronic Lyme disease, from a leading naturopathic physician who has managed his symptoms for more than fifteen years.Dr. Darin Ingels offers a thorough, holistic approach to treating this rampant disease.
UC Irvine’s Basic Needs Center launched a mobile food pantry on Nov. 15 and Andrea Mora, Director of UCI's Basic Needs Center, joins host Janeane to share details
Andrea Mora, Director of UCI's Basic Needs Center, joins host Janeane on November 20th to talk about the launch of the mobile food pantr...
Coming up Monday 2/6 at 9am pst - Charlotte Gale, who bought an island for $339,000, first had to prove to the old owner she could spend a night there by herself. Join me as I learn more about how this life-changing purchase revealed insightful lessons for all of us.Located on a private islet off the coast of Addison, Maine, and has panoramic views of the surrounding Wohoa Bay. LISTEN About Charlotte Gra...
March 6th @9:00am - Professor June Ahn shares details on the collaboration between UCI and the Anaheim Union High School District, a partnership funded by a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative$1.1M grant from Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative formalizes partnership between UC Irvine and Anaheim Union High School District Project aims to ...
Author and meditation teacher, Rifka Kreiter, joined host Janeane Bernstein Monday May 15 at 9:15am to about her triumphant story - a search for liberation on every level, Home Free.Did you miss Rifka Kreiter on today's show? Listen here! Rifka Kreiter was on the front lines of the 1960s most significan...